This blog adheres to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishop’s comment policy, originally written for Facebook:
The purpose of this blog is to provide an interactive forum where readers can gather and discuss information about the wide range of issues addressed by the work and mission of the Catholic Conference of Kentucky (CCK).
Followers are encouraged to post questions, comments and concerns, but should remember this is a moderated online discussion hosted by CCK.
CCK appreciates healthy, constructive debate and discussion; that means we ask that comments be kept civil in tone and reflect the charity and respect that marks Christian discourse.
Comments will not be removed simply because they express opinions in disagreement with the CCK.
However, comments that may be deleted include those that contain:
- vulgar language
- personal attacks and inflammatory remarks against a person or group
- content and comments that are off topic
- links to sites that contain offensive material or attack CCK and its mission
- promotion of services, products, political organizations, and agendas
- information that is factually incorrect
CCK reserves the right to remove posters who violate this policy.
Comments left by others on this page do not reflect the views of CCK.