This series of brochures in Economic Justice in 21st Century Kentucky: Holding Ourselves Accountable constitute a pastoral letter from the Catholic Bishops of Kentucky. You can access each of them here in color or black and white versions. There are eight brochures, seven of which examine a major theme in Catholic social doctrine, and the eighth one is a resource brochure with suggestions for the use of the pastoral letter. In the Resources Brochure we invite users to share ideas with us that we can then share with others. Printed copies will be mailed to all Kentucky parishes and Catholic schools.
There also are seven posters to use in advertising programs you are hosting. Each one has space at the bottom for the time, date, and place of the event. These 11X17″ posters will not print on all copy machines. Commercial copy companies, however, can print them if you download and save the file to a thumb drive and take the drive with you.
All are welcome to download these PDF files for personal use. You also can order additional printed sets of the color brochures, free. Call Karen at 502-875-4345 or email her at email@example.com and let her know how many sets you need and where to send them:
- Life is Priceless (color, B&W, poster)
- The Cost of Discipleship (color, B&W, poster)
- Who Pays the Bills (color, B&W, poster)
- Protecting the Common Good (color, B&W, poster)
- Honoring the Creator’s Gifts (color, B&W, poster)
- What Borders Are You Talking About (color, B&W, poster)
- At Home in the Web of Life (color, B&W, poster)
- Resources and Suggested Uses (color, B&W)